7 Days Flores Adventure Tour will get started in Ende, center a part of Flores island. This adventure will show you to a few exceptionally gorgeous places. Flores island could be very well known for its amazingly gorgeous panorama. The traditional villages are additionally a sight you will have to see and enchantment in itself. This adventure is designed so that you can see the purest portions of nature and the wonderful thing about the traditional villages.
From the purest nature has to provide, you’ll see the impressive three-color lake known as Kelimutu lake. By way of watching the local community’s existence, you’ll see and find out about some really traditional village existence. Those villages are Bena Village and Saga Village. But even so the above-mentioned things, you’ll do swimming or snorkeling activities at the gorgeous white sandy seashores. This adventure can be including 17 islands referred to as Riung 17 Island. 7 Days Flores Adventure Tour will finish within the west a part of Flores that is named Labuan Bajo.
Itinerary | 7 Days Flores Adventure Tour
Day 1. Ende – Moni village
- Our representative will pick out you up at the airport of Ende.
- Then we will be able to drive to Moni village and do a brief stop in Saga village.
- This village belongs to Lio ethnic group. Then we will proceed with the drive to Moni village to get checked in to your selected hotel. The first day 7 Days Flores Adventure Tour is done.
Day 2. Moni village – Riung 17 islands
- For the 2nd day of your adventure, you’ll get started on your trip very early in the morning.
- You’re going to depart from the hotel at 04.30 am to Kelimutu lake. Kelimutu Lake is a paranormal position consistent with native beliefs.
- After taking part in the solar upward push and the lakes you’ll drive again to the hotel to grab your breakfast and proceed your drive to a local marketplace referred to as Ndua Ria.
- After a brief forestall right here, we then drive to Riung. Prior to checking into the hotel, you’ll make a brief stop at the bluestone seashore.
Day 3. Tour to the islands – Bajawa
- Once you have breakfast at the hotel, then switch to the harbor of the next island.
- Swimming and snorkeling would be the activities that you’ll do on the island.
- BBQ will probably be served in your lunch at the island.
- After a half-day tour, you’re going to sail again to the harbor and proceed with your driving to Bajawa and we can stop on the hot spring known as So’a hot spring.
- Afterward check in to the selected hotel.
Day 4. Bajawa – Ruteng
- Breakfast at the hotel, you’re going to depart to see an outstanding traditional village of Bena to see Ngadhu and Bhaga as symbols of Male and Female ancestors of the Ngadha tribe.
- Later on, we will proceed driving to Aimere village to see the traditional technique of local alcohol manufacturing known as ‘arak”.
- It is manufactured from palm juice.
- Then we carry on driving to Ruteng with a stop at Rana Mese lake or any other spot to take a couple of superb footage.
- Checking into the selected hotel.
Day 5. Ruteng – Labuan Bajo – Rinca island
- You are going to depart to Labuan Bajo this morning.
- Earlier than arriving in Labuan Bajo, you’re going to stop in Cancar village to see the impressive view of spherical rice fields referred to as ‘spider web rice fields”.
- Afterward, we proceed the drive to Labuan Bajo harbor to catch a wood boat and depart to Rinca island.
- Upon arrival to Rinca, we commence trekking to see the wild existence, particularly the Komodo Dragon. Lunch and dinner, overnight keep will likely be at the boat.
Day 6. Rinca island – Komodo island – Pink Seaside – Labuan Bajo
- The boat will cross to Komodo island early morning.
- You are going to do some other trekking in Komodo Island to see the enormous lizard referred to as ‘Komodo dragon’.
- Then a boat will take you to a pink beach for snorkeling or swimming.
- Then cruising again to Labuan Bajo and switching to the selected hotel is organized.
Day 7. Hotel – checking out for your next flight
- Today is your final day of Flores Adventure Tour 7 Days. After taking breakfast at the hotel, you are going to depart to visit the ‘mirror stone cave’.
- The remaining then you are going to be transferred to the airport.
For other details about the 7 Days Flores Adventure Tour, please ask us and we can be very happy that we can assist you and supply more information about your adventure.
7 Days Flores Adventure Tour