Labuan Bajo Tour 2 Days is another option of the tour to visit Komodo dragon which is done everyday for two days. In this tour, the tour is started from your hotel and back to your hotel every afternoon of the day.
Labuan Bajo Tour 2 Days Itinerary:
Hotel/Airport – Kelor Island – Rinca Island – Flying Fox Island – Back to Hotel
- Begin Labuan Bajo Tour by picking you up by our agency at the airport upon arrival. Driving to the harbor with private AC Car. Sail to Kelor Island. Kelor Island is home to beautiful, colorful fishes, white sand beaches and amazing blue waters. The island is famous for its breathtaking ocean views as well as its wide range of hiking trails. You can also commonly find couples spending a weekend together due to its serenity.Being an uninhabited island, Kelor Island is known as an untouched, tranquil island, locked away in the Flores region. You can do lots of activities here, including hiking the hills, swimming in the clear, blue waters and even taking photos of yourself against the picturesque backdrop.
- The second spot of Labuan Bajo Tour is sailing to Rinca Island. It is is a small island off Komodo Island and Flores Island. It is the second biggest of the 3 Komodo National Park islands. As such, most tourists come to Rinca Island to catch a glimpse of the Komodo Dragon, an animal that can only be found in this region.On top of that, Rinca Island is one of the most accessible islands from Labuan Bajo, thus making it a convenient destination.Apart from that, there are many other wildlife animals that tourists can expect to see here, such as water buffaloes, macaque and wild boars, amongst many other animals. Bring your cameras so you don’t forget a single moment!There will be three optios trekking for you upon arrival at Rinca Island, those options are short trek (45”-1 hour), medium trek 1-1,5 hour)’ long trel (1,5-2 hours). Besides, you will be accompanied by local ranger provided by the park during the trek.
- The third spot of Labuan Bajo Tour is Kalong Island. This small island belongs to Komodo National Park. It is located between Papagarang and Rinca Island. As the name cited, it is the home of “Kalong” or bats. That means you can witness thousands of bats in this island. These unique creatures hang on the mangroves at noon. They start flying around in the afternoon and night. Overall, it is a worthy sight for visitors. You can also enjoy the sunset if the the weather permits. Kalong Island is quite small. Most of the land is covered by mangroves. These are the home of tons of bats, after all. Their size is quite big. No worries. They don’t cause harm to human. Apart from the bats, the island features other attractions. This includes the beach. The waves are a little bit strong. That means you should not carelessly play in the water. As mentioned earlier, mangroves are the major part of Kalong Island. Due to this reason, it is a little bit difficult to get around the island.
- Sail back to the town of labuan bajo. Our driver will wait for you at the harbor and ready to take you back to your hotel. Lunch will be served on the boat. First day of Labuan Bajo Tour has just finished.
Komodo Island – Manta Point – Kanawa Island – Back to Hotel/Airport
- Begin the second day of Labuan Bajo Tour by picking you up by our agency at the airport upon arrival. Driving to the harbor with private AC Car. Sail to komodo island to see Komodo Dragon and other wild animals. There will be three optios trekking for you upon arrival at komodo island, those options are short trek (45”-1 hour), medium trek 1-1,5 hour)’ long trel (1,5-2 hours). Besides, you will be accompanied by local ranger provided by the park during the trek.
- The second spot of Labuan Bajo Tour is sail to manta point. For those who love nature, Manta Point is a perfect place to explore. It is located near to Komodo National Park. It is also near to Gili Lawa. As the name implies, it is the location to witness a majestic sea creature, Manta Ray. Due to this reason, many tourists come here for either snorkeling or diving. Manta Point is the most strategic location to witness Manta Rays. These creatures often pass by this spot peacefully. Their size is about 3 meters. They can hurt you easily. Though, they swim elegantly. Actually, the sea is warm. You only need to pay attention to its underwater current. It is quite strong. For beginners, it is better to dive in with an instructor. The sea doesn’t have lots of corals, actually. That means your main attraction will be the Manta Rays.A preparation is a must. You should wear the equipment properly. As stated before, you should listen to your guide instruction. He will be your partner during such adventure. Since it is sightseeing, you must carry an underwater camera. You should never miss the movement of those creatures. Don’t be careless in approaching them, though. They can be aggressive sometimes. The question is why these creatures gather at this point. The answer is simple. They are looking for foods, which are small jellyfishes.
- The last spot of Labuan Bajo Tour is sail to Kanawa island. Once you arrive at Kanawa Island, you will be astonished by its beauty. The sand is white and exotic. The island has a grassy and hilly background. It is an extra of the island. Your boat lies at anchor in a small pier. Below, you can see several fishes passing by. Due to clear water, you are able to see them clearly. The most attractive thing is the coral reef. It is quite mesmerizing. In the afternoon, you can play on the beach. There are some starfishes and crabs on the sand. Your kids are going to love them.The next activity is snorkeling. As mentioned earlier, the water is quite clear. You can explore marine life and beauty comfortable.
- Sail back to the town of Labuan Bajo. Our driver will wait for you at the harbor and ready to take you back to the airport or to your hotel. Lunch will be served on the boat. Labuan Bajo Tour is end. Thank you for trusting Flores Dreamland.
Labuan Bajo Tour 2 Days – Inclusive
Private Cabin boat or open deck based on your request – transfer in/out – lunch box – mineral water – snorkeling gear.
Labuan Bajo Tour 2 Days – Exclusive
Entrance tickets at the park – hotel in Labuan Bajo – Flight tickets – alcoholic drinks – insurance.
Please Contact Us for more information about Labuan Bajo Tour 2 Days