Komodo Flores Tour 10 Days offers a tour program to explore Flores Island and included Wae Rebo Village. We also can figure out the trip according to the customer’s setting, for example, if you want to do Komodo Flores Tour start from Labuan Bajo to Maumere or Ende, or if you want to visit other places and skip some of the places that we put in our itinerary.
Itinerary | Komodo Flores Tour
DAY 1: Airport (Morning Flight)-Kelor Island-Rinca Island-Bat/Flying Fox Island-Boat Overnight
- Begin your Komodo Flores tour by picking you up at the airport upon arrival
- Driving from the airport to the harbor for 5 to 10 minutes
- Start the sailing from the harbor to Kelor Island for 1 hour
- Swimming, snorkeling, relaxing as well as hiking to the top of Kelor Island
- Enjoying the amazing view from the top of Alor Island
- Back to the boat and sail to Rinca Island for 1,5 hours
- Choose the trekking options upon arrival at Rinca Island (short, medium, or long trek)
- Start the trekking at Rinca Island to see Komodo Dragon and other wild animals
- Back to the boat sail to Kalong/bat/Flying fox Island for 1,15 minutes
- Enjoying the sunset and thousands of bats flying out of the mangroves at Kalong/Bat/Flying fox Island
- Lunch and dinner will be served on the boat
- Stay overnight on the boat
DAY 2: Padar Island-Pink Beach-Takak Makassar (Makassar reef)-Gili Lawa-Boat Overnight
- Sail from Bat/Kalong/Flying Fox Island to Padar Island for 2,5 to 3 hours
- Trekking to the top of Padar Island for 10 to 15 Minutes
- Relaxing, enjoying the spectacular view from the top of Padar island while taking picture of your single moment. Let this moment comes to your lifetime memory.
- Trekking down and back to the boat
- Sail to Pink beach for 1 hour
- Swimming, snorkeling, and relaxing at Pink beach or hiking to the top for 5 minutes to enjoy the amazing view from the top.
- Back to the boat and sail to Taka Makassar for 1,5 to 2 hours.
- Relaxing, swimming, and enjoying the beauty of this tiny white-sand island.
- Back to the boat and sail to Gili Lawa for 2,5 hours
- Relaxing and trekking to the top of Gili Lawa to enjoy the sunset and the spectacular view from the top
- Back to the boat
- Lunch and dinner will be served on the boat
- Stay overnight on the boat – The second day of the Komodo Flores tour has just finished
DAY 3: Manta Point-Kanawa Island-Hotel
- Sail to Manta Point for 1,5 hours
- Swim with a manta ray. If you are lucky, you may find many manta rays around your boat, do not miss this moment.
- Back to the boat and sail to Kanawa Island for 2 hour
- Swimming, snorkeling, relaxing around Kanawa Island with its beautiful white sandy beach as well as beautiful corals and colorful fishes
- Back to the boat and sail to Labuan Bajo
- Drive to your hotel in Labuan Bajo
- Lunch will be served on the boat
- Dinner will be served at the hotel
- The third day of Komodo Flores our has just finished
Komodo Flores Tour 10 Days (Car Trip)
DAY 4: Labuan Bajo-Wae Rebo Village for overnight
- Start the Komodo Flores tour by picking you up by our agency at your hotel and directly driving to Denge Village.
- The stop will be made at Melo Village to see the panorama of Labuan Bajo and around 25 minutes from Labuan Bajo.
- Continue driving to Lembor Village to see the widest flat rice field and having lunch at Lembor Village.
- Some Stops on the way to Dintor Village while taking pictures.
- Arrive at Dintor Village and directly trekking to Wae Rebo Village about 8-kilo meters while listening to the natural sounds of birds along the rain forest (2,5-3 hours depends on the stamina).
- Welcome ceremony at the village, a Wae Lu’u (as a respect towards the previous ancestor (in the form of donation) will be handled by our agency (you are part of Wae Rebo).
- After the welcoming ceremony is finished, you are the part of the village no matter where are you coming from, then time to explore Wae Rebo Village (please do not take any picture when entering the main gate of the village, you may take the pictures after finishing welcome ceremony) you can do and follow the daily traditional activities of the local people and may visit one of the houses there to know more the real life of the local people.
- In the afternoon, you may have a shower located 5 minutes from the village area (it is a local style shower made of bamboo in which the water is in the spring, it is very cold.
- Dinner will be served in the traditional way (sit on the traditional mat made of pandan leaf, the meals are in the middle and you will sit in a circle.
- Then after dinner, you may relax in front of or in the middle of the village yard while waiting for bedtime (please wear a jacket due to it is very cold).
- Time to sleep, hope you will get a nice dream and wake up for a new lovely day.
- You will hear no more music or any sounds of the crowd but the sounds from the animals (not wild animals like tiger, elephant, rhinoceros, and dinosaur).
- There will be no television or radio there but the only electronic devices are your mobile phone and camera set.
DAY 5: Leaving Wae Rebo Village for Denge Village-Visit Cancar Village for Spiderweb rice field-Ruteng-Hotel overnight
- Wake up earlier if you want to see the sunrise and first dewfall
- Breakfast in the Village of Wae Rebo
- Exploring a while and have some pictures
- Time to say goodbye to the local people. Trekking down again to Dintor Village.
- Lunch will be served at Denge Village.
- Driving to Cancar Village to see the spiderweb rice field (2,5 – 3 hours drive)
- Enjoy the view of the spiderweb rice field from the top of the village (trekking for 5 minutes to the top)
- Driving to Ruteng and drop you at your hotel.
- Arrive in Labuan Bajo in the evening and directly check-in in your selected hotel
- The fifth day of the Komodo Flores tour has just finished
Day 6: Ruteng-Aimere Village-Bena Village-Bajawa-Hotel overnight
- Start at 08:00 am from the hotel, driving to Bajawa
- Driving to RanaMese Lake, the lake in the middle of the forest
- Heading to Aimere Village where you can see local alcohol (arak) processing from palm wine
- Driving and visiting Bena Village as a traditional Village of Bajawanese, located on the slope of Mount Inerie
Day 7: Bajawa-Soa Hot Spring-Riung 17 Island-Hotel overnight
- Driving to So’a hot spring to have some relaxation before continuing to Riung Village
- Driving to Riung Village
- Check in to the hotel in Riung
- Lunch and dinner will be served at a local restaurant
Day 8: Full day Activity at 17 Islands (3/4 islands for activities)-Riung-Hotel overnight
- Breakfast at hotel
- Transfer to the harbor to catch a local wooden boat trip.
- Sailing the boat to Kalong island and witness the thousands of fruits baths flying out of mangrove tree
- Sailing the boat to Bako/Tembang snorkeling spot
- Continue sailing to Tiga Island for snorkeling and BBQ lunch on the beach
- Sailing the boat back to the harbor, transfer back to the hotel in Riung – the seventh day of Komodo Flores tour has just finished
Day 9: Riung-Ende-Moni Village-Hotel overnight
- After breakfast at the hotel, driving to Blue stone beach to have lunch there
- Continue to Ende
- Visit Wologai Village
- Driving to Moni Village
- Check in to your hotel
- Lunch and dinner will be served
Day 10: Moni-Kelimutu Lake-Drop to Maumere Airport- The Tour is end
- Early trekking to the top of Kelimutu Lake (30 Minutes from Car park)
- Enjoy the panorama of the lake
- Walking down to the car park
- Back to hotel for breakfast
- Check out from the hotel
- Driving to Maumere Airport
- The tour is end
- All Accommodation and breakfast during the tour
- Private AC Car, driver, and Petroleum
- Car parking tax
- 2 days local wooden boat trip (cabin with sleeping bed)
- Experienced English speaking tour guide
- Snorkel gears
- Fresh local food during on the boat only as mentioned on the program (B/L/D)
- Mineral water + coffee + tea + snack during on boat
- Government and service tax
- Accommodation + meals for the guide and driver.
- Donation and Entrance fee in every object
- Meals during on the land tour on Flores
- Soft & Alcohol drinks
What to bring
- Long pants
- long sleeves
- swimming suits
- insect spray
- sun protection
- trekking/walking shoes
- portable flash flight
- and other important travel documents.
BOOK A TOUR
or directly press the below button!