Komodo tour by Boat 4 Days is the longest Komodo Island Boat Tour. This boat tour offers a fantastic experience to explore Komodo National Park including Gili Lawa Island. You can do this tour from Bali, from your hotel in Labuan Bajo, or directly do this tour right after you finish your Land Tour or Car Trip on Flores Island.
How to Do Komodo Tour by Boat?
There are 2 options to do this tour, do it from Bali or Labuan Bajo. If you are going to do it from Bali, our team then will pick you up at Komodo airport based on your confirmed flight. If you are going to do it from Labuan Bajo, this means that you are staying in Labuan Bajo one day before doing your tour. This is how our team will see you at your hotel in Labuan Bajo.
On the other hand, Komodo Tour By Boat 4 Days sometimes no need to pick you up anywhere but in this case, you and your guide from your Land Tour/Car Trip will drive directly to the port upon arrival in Labuan Bajo (The last day of your Land Tour in Labuan Bajo will be the beginning of your Komodo Tour By Boat 4 Days).
After finishing the tour, you will be transferred to the airport if you are going to fly soon after the tour. Your booked hotel after finishing the tour will be your drop-off location. If you are going to continue your Land Tour/Car Trip on Flores island, our driver will wait for you and your guide at the port and then drive to your next or first destination on your land Tour.
Komodo Tour by Boat 4 Days can be done both private or group tour (share with other travelers. For most of our tours are private base as it is more comfortable and flexible as you wish too.
Boat Provided in Komodo Tour By Boat 4 Days
Boat Tours are ranging from the standard boat tour up to the luxury one. The boat provided is based on your tour budget. This boat is completed with an air conditioner as for all the cabin boat tours in Komodo. Meanwhile, the facilities on every boat is depending on the boat type.
The standard boat tour is the most boat tour we use on all our Komodo Island Boat Tour because it is affordable for the tour. If you are sailing on a standard boat tour, please bear in mind that the facilities provided are not like in a luxury one but at least it is safe and comfortable for the tour. A details description and information on the standard boat tour will be provided during your correspondence.
Highlight Itinerary of Komodo Tour By Boat 4 Days
Before you are going to decide your plan to do Komodo Tour By Boat and avoid the wrong arrangement of boat tours, you are suggested to consider the boat condition for overnight boat tours, flight schedules or arrival day and time, and important things regarding the meals, etc.
- Hotel/Airport Pick up (Morning Flight)
- Kelor Island (Snorkeling & Relaxing)
- Manjarite Bay (Snorkeling)
- Kalong Island (Sunset & Bats watching)
- Boat overnight
- Padar Island (trekking for a breathtaking view – 15 minutes’ walk up on wall ladder to the top)
- Long Pink Beach (Snorkeling & Relaxing)
- Komodo Island (Trekking on land to see the Komodo dragons and other wild animals – trekking duration: 1 hour, 1,5 hours and 2 hours)
- Boat overnight
- Taka Makassar (Snorkeling & Relaxing)
- Manta Point (Find & Swim with Manta Rays)
- Gili Lawa Island (catch the sunset)
- Boat overnight
- Siaba Island (Snorkeling)
- Sebayur Island (snorkeling)
- Kanawa Island (Snorkeling & Relaxing)
- Sailing back to Labuan Bajo
- Drop to Hotel or airport (the latest flight is recommended)
- Private Komodo Tour By Boat 4 Days
- Accommodation on the boat
- 2 x transfer by private AC car
- Meals on the boat (B/L/D)
- Mineral water
- Coffee or tea, snack every afternoon
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Snorkeling gears, blanket, and towel
- Boat parking tax within Komodo Park
- Service charge
- Hotel in Labuan Bajo
- all entrance fees in Komodo National Park (about IDR 500.000-600.000/person/day)
- Soft and alcoholic drinks
- Personal expenses and Tip.
- What to Bring on Komodo Tour by Boat 4 Days
- Long pants
- Long sleeves
- Swimming suits
- Insect repellent
- Camera/video camera
- Rp IDR in cash for entrance fees &
- Personal expenses
- Copy of passport
- Other necessaries might be needed during the tour.